• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

extremely nice hiperbipe for sale

dfcpac

Reaction score
beautiful 1992 hiperbipe with 180 hp c/s prop. excellent workmanship less than 900 hrs smoh. this is a must see aircraft. you can cruise at 150 mph on cross country or do aerobatics.just finished annual, updated panel with an extreme efis system and fc-10 fuel computer. asking 43k. for information and pictures contact

[email protected]
danny 631 880 2343

001.jpg

n panel1.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:

dfcpac

Reaction score
it is a real nice flying machine, hard to let go but am not renewing my medical
dan

Expat

Registered Users
Reaction score
This bird does it for me.......an absolutely beautiful all rounder.

lanceav8r

Reaction score
Danny,
Where is the airplane based? This airplane and the Pitts S1S have always been on my list. I have the Pitts parts now but this would be fun.

dfcpac

Reaction score
the plane is based at 49n, lufker airport long island ny

dan

dfcpac

Reaction score
i understand, it is a blast to fly. where ever u go you get a people all over you

christopher

Reaction score
It's way out of my price range, but I think that is a special bipe! If there was any way I could... Someone will snatch that deal! They just have to find it.

dfcpac

Reaction score
i really have to sell the biplane. will lower the price to 39k bottom line. great plane for that price

dan carley

truckdog65

Reaction score
i will be bying one as soon asi get my sundowner sold, do not dispare there are 3 of them i am looking at and all of you have very nice planes i just wish i had the cash rite now as i would go home with one.

dobrocowboy

Reaction score
dfcpac said:
beautiful 1992 hiperbipe with 180 hp c/s prop. excellent workmanship less than 900 hrs smoh. this is a must see aircraft. you can cruise at 150 mph on cross country or do aerobatics.just finished annual, updated panel with an extreme efis system and fc-10 fuel computer. asking 43k. for information and pictures contact

[email protected]
danny 631 880 2343
I'm drooling, it's so cool!

dobrocowboy

Reaction score
I went to a fly-in last weekend south of Dallas and there were a few Biplanes. An owner of a Pitts S1 offered to let me sit in the seat. I think I got bit by the biplane bug. Ouch!
This Hiperbipe is a beauty!

Pitts S1.jpg

Last edited:

StinsonPilot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats Danny...hope you turned the buyer onto the Biplane Forum.

Latest posts