• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Finally back building!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tgmorris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased my plans in 1991 but due to my life commitments, I have made very little progress in those 32 years. Everything you need to do on the plans is complete less the I-Struts and I have most components to build. I retired a couple of years back and just sold my Bonanza so now I have the space and time to continue the build and hopefully finish her before I die! I am working on pre-mounting my AEIO-540. Any suggestion on which engine mount I should use? Plans call for a Lord J-7401-1 which I can't find anywhere and are probably too small for my engine anyway. Thanks in advance! Tim Morris - Seguin, TX

IMG_2122.JPG
Engine02101112.jpg

Latest posts

Back