• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Firebolt Project for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKeller

Premium Member
Reaction score
FIREBOLT PROJECT • $7,300 • FOR SALE •

Fuselage primed and complete, sliding canopy mounted, brake cylinders, landing gear, and fuel tank installed. Wing ribs routed, spars profiled, ready for assembly. Includes drag/anti-drag wires, fabricated steel fittings, aluminum leading edges, wing bows, fiberglass wingcaps, IO-540 engine mount, nosebowl, and firewall. Leather seat covers, throttle quadrants, brake calipers, and cans of bright yellow imron paint included.Comes witha complete set of plans, all issues of Skybolt News, and a hard copy of the World Famous Biplane Forum Skybolt Builder's Manual.

This aircraft is ready to be completed and flown. The Firebolt is a Skybolt on steroids, with more cockpit space, Marquart gear, and a removable canopy if you prefer the open cockpit experience. I have come to realize that I do not have the time to build, and I am seeking a flying Skybolt to purchase. I am looking for a serious builder who can do this plane justice and finish it off.

Hangared at Gillespie Field (KSEE), San Diego CA. Contact me through PM for additional photos and information.

20090803_114425_Entire_project.jpg

Latest posts

Back