• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale David Clark headsets various styles

pigpenracing

Reaction score
All headsets are in excellent condition.
4 H10-13.4's $200 each
H10-76 converted to GA with pilot USA kit $175
H10-60 $200
H10-30 $150
H10-13X with 9V battery back $375
X-11 $425
[email protected] or 979-451-3251

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Looking for the D.C. 10-13 Youth headsets. Any idea???
The youth is the same headset as the H10-13.4 but has a little smaller top band. David Clark will probably give you the top band free to convert it. There is really not a lot of difference. The newer style 13.4 with the large headpad fits small heads well. My son has been flying with me since he was 2 and never needed the youth headset. How old is the kid? 2 of my 13.4's are the large headpad style like the pic.

david.jpg

Last edited:

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
As an aside I have been using standard DC's for my grandson since he was 3. Of course these are short hops not 4 hour marathons so weight is not a factor.

Latest posts