• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

For the Pitts Guys -- RV-4 Motor Mount and Gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firepilot1

Reaction score
Asking $950 for all.

I have these parts used (but in very good condition). RV-4 motor mount, gear legs, wheel pants, axle nuts with wheel pant mount lug, wheel pant mounting brackets, and gear leg fairings. I was going to use these on an Acrosport I but I have sold the airplane.

Pictures attached except for the wheel pants. Wheel pants are very nice and new looking pressure recovery type from Van's and are still in grey gel coat. The wheel pants have been previously mounted so much of the hard labor is done. Motor mount is either painted black with epoxy paint or powder coated...very durable.

All of these items appear to have been mounted to an RV-4 airframe but I think that is as far as it got. No signs of wear such as would show while flying hours were being put on the RV.

Shipping charges can be negotiated at time of sale. I have a UPS account and get substantial discounts on the shipping charges so I will pass this along to the buyer. Ships from Stedman, NC or can be picked up locally.

Email [email protected] with any questions.

079.JPG

080.JPG

082.JPG

124.JPG

Latest posts

Back