• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Free flame resistant apparel + some CEP parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ioneater

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've recently moved and am taking the opportunity to go through some containers of "stuff" issued to me over multiple deployments that is still brand new. I don't want any money for it, I didn't pay for it.

-3 Army Combat Shirts size Medium. These are manufactured by Massif and were a Godsend during the hot season in the desert. Approved for flight by the Army and originally made to be worn under our body armor. They are classified as "flame resistant" and are not Nomex.

-2 Flame resistant hoods still in the wrappers as issued. I don't know what they're made of but the fabric appears to be Aramid.

-2 CEP harnesses (helmet mounted jack to the earbuds). Brand new. These were another Godsend when we first got CEP's in the late 90's vs yellow foam earplugs and regular earcup speakers in an open cockpit with a .50 muzzle three feet from your face.

-1 24" CEP harness extension.

-3 packs of 12 CEP tips size "slim". Designed to screw onto the end of the harnesses mentioned above. FYI, If you don't have the correct size for your ear they can cause excruciating pain at the opening of the ear.

IMG_20181118_162858.jpg IMG_20181118_162949.jpg IMG_20181118_163449.jpg IMG_20181118_163336.jpg

Latest posts

Back