• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

FS canopy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased a firewall forward engine off of an AcroSport 1 several years ago. This canopy was thrown in on the deal. It did not fit my turtledeck but I had thought I might use the tracks off of it to build my own canopy. Never did that, just built my own. This one has been setting, covered, in the basement since I brought it home. It has no visible scratches but I would imagine it will need to be polished just to get rid of swirl marks from cleaning over time. In it's present state it opens 22", it's 23" wide, 14" high at the front and 12.5" high at the back.
I have shrunk these photos several times and it still says they are to big to post so if anyone is interested email me for specific dimensions and photos.
If I can get these photo's shrunk to the point they will load I will add them later today.
echtinaw(at)iCloud(dot)com
$275 plus shipping or make me an offer.
Thank you,

Latest posts

Back