• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

FS Christen Eagle II project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmann750

Reaction score
Hi all, I have an eagle project for sale, here is a list I of what I have. Its a great start for much cheaper than the factory naturally. Let me know if you have any questions. here is the list.

fuselage with some repair work completed, SB completed on the lower longeron, radius plates installed also
landing gear
Cleveland wheels
firewall
fuselage sheet metal
wheel pants
factory heater set up
turtle deck
API tailwheel 6"
sticks and torque tube
stringers
seats
fuel tank with forward fill location
seat cushions
breather tube
new never flown kit top wing needs completion
new never flown kit bottom wings need completion, all wood included to finish both wings
wingtip bow
wingtip bow leading edge
pitot static system
all controls in wings
2 full sets of ailerons
2 full sets metal leading edge
some flying/landing wires
horizontal stabilizers
rudder
elevators
I struts
slave struts
full set of build manuals
loads of fittings and hardware and much more I haven't listed.

feel free to call me with any questions. asking 20,000, open to all serious offers

Mark 570-449-2740

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rjnw2h6iebcbnfm/AAD8LMkc3GO67GY9v2L_H-R4a?dl=0

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back