• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

FS-- Inverted Oil Parts-- LOTS of hoses, 803 slobber pot, valve, sump fittings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hosspowerinc

Reaction score
This is the last of my inverted oil stash. The more you buy the better deal youll get. Take it all and Ill give you a killer deal!

I have 12 of the 804-S sump fittings, all new, that retail for $310 and Id like $100 each. The Lycoming number for these is LW-14035. The other two sump fittings are quite easy to make as this is the only specialty fitting.

P1260501.jpg

Aeroquip -10 hoses-- I have a TON of made up hoses. These are all brand new aviation fittings and about 11 years old. They are the reusable fittings and work with the new style 701 hose. My retail price doesnt include the price of the hose, only the fittings and firesleeve.

Straight fittings 19" long--8 available-Retail $90 ea-- Sell for $58 ea

P1260491.jpg

Straight and angled fittings 20" long--17 available-Retail $132.50 ea-- Sell for $85 ea

P1260494.jpg

Straight and angled fittings 13" long--3 available-Retail $132.50 ea-- Sell for $85 ea

P1260495.jpg

Straight and angled fittings 38" long--6 available-Retail $162.50 ea-- Sell for $105 ea

P1260496.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back