• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

FS-Marquart Charger N645

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beck

Reaction score
:SOLD: :)

I decided to relist my Marquart Charger. Marquart Charger MA5, 0-360, Fixed pitch, Poly fiber recover two years, Through inspection and varnished when wings and control surfaces were open. Fuse also had thorough inspection for cracks and corrosion.
Fresh Annual 06/2017.
No damage history, Fresh annual with cyls in the mid to upper 70s, 1330 total engine time-not rebuilt. 1330 TTAF
All logs,plans, service records, Icom a200 radio, transponder, sigtronics high noise two place intercom, garmin 195 gps, nav and strobe lights
It climbs like a rocket and the engine is smooth with no leaks. One of very few that has 180hp. Excellent performance.
I understand that Ed Marquart did the welding. This plane is superbly rigged and the controls are perfectly balanced. There is not one thing that need attention.
There is a bubble canopy for the pilots seat and a metal cover for the front passenger, Fabric snap covers for both front and back. Brakes and throttle for both front and rear.
Asking $30K I need to sell to fund new panel for my RV7A
I am going to be hesitant in considering any offers without you first seeing it in person .
Plane is at Ankeny Iowa KIKV.
I put up some videos on youtube
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaTgkhlIXK4[/ame]
Engine Video [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe78MEatSCc[/ame]
There is also some photos in the photos section here. Search N645
[email protected]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back