• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

FS: Nearly finished EAA Biplane project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taildragger

Reaction score
I'm listing this here for a pilot and business owner in my area. Been posted on Barnstormers, but I figured it might do better here where the biplane choir resides.

Kurt is the third owner. Previous owner was an A&P. Cylinder was removed and checked...A&P thought engine looked nearly new. All fabric work done; flying wires, wheels and brakes included; appears to include plans as well. Paperwork is what you see.

Photo gallery HERE.

Asking $8,500

SPECS:
O-290 Engine off ground power unit. Cylinder removed for inspection and engine ground ran 1 year ago. Build started in the mid 1980's and is yet to be finished. Nice craftsmanship. Everything included in the sale is pictured except the new Aerocarb. Aircraft has not been registered with the FAA yet.

Kurt Yearout - SAFE SKIES AVIATION, LLC, Owner - located Middletown, OH
Telephone: 513-368-0282 . 513-217-5141

100_3094.jpg

100_3134.jpg

100_3129.jpg

Latest posts

Back