• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

FS: New Cleveland 6.00 x6 wheels and brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mekstrand

Reaction score
I also have a new Cleveland 6.00 x 6 wheel and brake kit that I will not need. This kit was purchased from Steen along with the landing gear I have for sale. The kit is 199-105C and includes aluminum wheels and brakes with chrome disc's. The wheels have tires mounted but have never been installed or used. The list sells for $1738.00 at Spruce.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/lgpages/cleve_amphibian.php

Asking $1400.

Please PM if you have any questions or would like photos.

Latest posts

Back