• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

FS: Pitts S-2A Prop HC-C2YR-4CF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebignickey

Registered Users
Reaction score
This prop is the original off of my 1981 S-2A the model number is HC-C2YR-4CF and the blades are 7666A-2. This is not limited to the S-2A it can be used on the majority of 4 cylinder aircraft.

The bad news is the prop has an A hub on it currently.

However there is good news. I have a serviceable B hub that goes with the sale of the prop. Hartzell wants just about 3500$ for just the hub!!!!

Additionally the Spinner and back plate are included in the sale as well.

I have several prop shops that would be happy to put the hub on the prop for you as a reseal or do a full overhaul of the prop with the B hub.

If you have questions or would like photos I will be happy to send them your way. I have the Logbooks since new as well.

Firm price of $5000 plus any shipping costs.

Latest posts

Back