• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

FS: S1S Crossover Exhaust and Symmetrical Ailerons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hosspowerinc

Reaction score
First up, I have a Skydynamics crossover exhaust for an S1 for sale. It'll fit an O-360 with vertical induction. Its in great shape with no cracks, damage, or repairs. It has provisions for two smoke injectors and 4 egt probes. They get $1292 for them new and Ill take $800 shipped for this one. I bought it for my certified S1S but cant get a field approval.

Next I have a set of S1 ailerons. These came with my Pitts as spares but Im not sure what they were on originally or their history. They are symmetrical which makes me think S1T but there are no part numbers stamped so I doubt they are factory. It also appears they were built at different times just looking at the wood. They were all covered so they are all from the same airframe. Ive toyed with the idea of keeping them for wall art but thought Id see if someone could use them. $600 for the set obo.

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

Latest posts

Back