• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

G-OSIS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philburgs

Reaction score
This build project was started several years ago and has changed hands a few times before I bought it late in 2011.Registered as G-OSIS, this example has S1T wings with symetrical ailerons and Grove Spring gear. Other than that the construction is as per plans. I expect the build may be completed toward the end of 2014 and is destined to be group owned and used on the UK display and competition circuit. The colour scheme will be the standard pitts pattern using yellow base cotewith black details as seen on other Pitts such as N9JT.

I currently own a 50% share in G-OSIS and we are looking for one or two more people to join the group. The aircraft will be based at military airfields in the Lincolnshire area UK.

g-osis.jpg

g-osis-1.jpg

g-fcuk-bodmin-2008.jpg

Latest posts

Back