• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Gauging interest for custom ultimate shirts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultimate 20-300S

Registered Users
Reaction score
So I own the Ultimate registry that's on Facebook as well as a 20-300s as many of you know! I am gauging interest in who would be interested in some T-shirts, jackets, hats, hoodies etc. Pricing will depend on how many people are interested. The more people that one or more the cheaper they will be. Because I will get a better deal on then just a handful.

I am working with a graphic designer now for the design. For those of you and us that have an ultimate will have one corresponding with your registered number of the Registry.

The jackets I'm thinking will be a flight/bomber style jacket that will be embroidered with the design on the back and something on the front of the jacket.

If you are interested in some shirts or whatever please reply here and when I get all the details worked out on design and pricing I will let everyone know!

Thanks
Ashley

Latest posts

Back