• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Generic rigging boards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Here is what I built out of 1" square aluminum tubing. One thing I would change if I needed to use these much is the trailing edge bolt and swivel. These have too much wobble available and have to be "set" each time. They will fit most any wing as you can make the over all length anything you want as well as making the vertical sections any length you need too.

Attachments

• Rigging sticks.jpg
    Rigging sticks.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Rigging sticks2.jpg
    Rigging sticks2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Rigging sticks3.jpg
    Rigging sticks3.jpg
    565.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Rigging sticks4.jpg
    Rigging sticks4.jpg