• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Great S1S project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff

Reaction score
Beautiful S1S long fuselage , powdered coated yellow. Control stick, torq tube assembly, elevator push rods, idler assembly, ect along with rudder peddles and trim and throttle handles powder coated black. Have (2) sets of tail feathers, with large and small trim tabs. All new rod ends and trim cable,rebuilt Maule tailwheel and spring kit.

Turtle deck, all wood stringers and bulkheads sanded and varnished, all body panels, stainless firewall, with extra firewall and pattern. Fabricated metal seat back and battery tray for Odyssey battery, ( included).

Dynafocal engine mount powder coated yellow, fuel tank and cap, wing tank and new Raven header tank, gascolator, fuel valve and misc components.

Sparcraft wings, good spars and drag wires, ( some hanger rash to one tip bow, have bow), all new Raven wing hardware , Raven SS 3 hinge wood aileron kit , original ailerons , new Raven wood leading edge( still in shipping tube ), new Raven I Struts and flying wires.

Have a complete used engine cowling, wheel pants, windshield , disc brakes and a lot of misc, with Aviat parts book and full set of Steen plans with wing supplement.

I have pulled this together over a 6 year period, but have 2 airplanes flying and too many projects. This is a huge start for someone wanting a Pitts project. Have a large shipping crate you can haul all this home with on trailer or truck . I also will be listing a complete ready to assemble O- 360A1A engine and constant speed prop with this on Barnstormers if interested. This is in Indianapolis and is a SUPER no BS deal, please only call if serious about a great deal, have well over 9k in this project, asking $6800.00 ( 4K in Raven Parts alone ), can email pics on request.

Many Thanks,
Jeff
317-710-2697
Sent from my iPad
Sent from my iPad

Latest posts

Back