• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Hangar Cleaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bf92

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'm cleaning out the hangar and wanted to offer these items to you guys and gals first before posting this stuff on Barnstormers:

2 each: Prop governor drive pads from Lyc 0-360-A1A, P/N 75150 & 75150 F, both are brand new, never used - $250 each.

1 each: SS hardline tube from prop governor to engine nose case, for use with CS prop, new never used, P/N 75167 Rev. C: $300

2 each: Pitts throttle levers with grips and mic push buttons, used but good condition: $40 each.

2 each: Pitts I-strut camera mounts, 1 left, 1 right, clamps onto I-strut with included bolts
uts, welded on flat plate for mounting camera, nice high quality construction: $75 each.

1 each: Scott parking brake, model 4500, used but good condition: $75 (lists over $250).

1 each: Seat belt/shoulder harness, approved for many Cessnas and Pipers, includes STC paperwork, brand new in package: $85.

1 each: Right side elevator and horizontal stabilizer for a Pitts S-2B, covered, good condition, no damage, but should be recovered. Came from Pitts N260PS: $500 for both, sold only as a set.

1 each: Pitts battery hold-down clamp, aluminum, P/N 2-2125-24: $15.

1 each: Set of Pitts S-2B seat cushions, back and bottom, sold only as a set, used but good condition, no tears or excessive wear: $100.

1 each: Assortment of Pitts S-2B wing fairing; upper and lower plates where the wires enter the wings, left and right; covers for slave strut cut-out on lower wing aileron cove, left and right; center section fairing, front piece only; sold as a set: $25.

1 each: Haigh locking tailwheel, 4" diameter tire, used but very good condition, tire shows no wear, new upper bearing and new retention bolt, operates perfectly: $150.

Buyer pays shipping, but I will package for free. If interested please PM me. Thanks,

Danny

Latest posts

Back