• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Hartzell 2 blade aerobatic prop and spinner assembly for sale

Enzo

Reaction score
I had this prop built up for my Hiperbipe project and then life intervened. The project was cancelled. This prop is SMOH and has never been installed on an engine. It's subject to the recurring eddy current inspection. It has a non suffix hub. I spoke with Stockton Propeller on 7-11-18 and they told me about a mod that they do that eliminates the need for the recurring inspection without buying a new hub. The AD still applies, but you would no longer have to do the inspection every 100 hours. Cost for that mod is $2300. I'm selling my prop at far less than I paid, to make it economically worthwhile for someone to use my prop and have the mod done. My price is $1500 plus shipping to your location, or pick it up here at SZP. I also have a very good condition spinner assembly for the prop for an additional $500. My prices are FIRM as I'm already selling them at way below what I paid for them.

If you are interested, please send me a PM or an email or just post a response. I'm on this forum everyday. It's a great place for info.

Cheers
Michael .... or Enzo as most of my friends call me

chicoduster

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
what exactly is the prop ? length ? Hub ?

Enzo

Reaction score
The log book says the hub is a HC-C2YK-4CF. The blades are FC7666A-2 with a 74" length. It's a prop commonly used on the 360 series Lycomings as used in many Pitts, Eagles etc. It has counter weighted blades and requires a larger spinner than a non counter weighted blade set.

Biggie Rat

Reaction score
The log book says the hub is a HC-C2YK-4CF. The blades are FC7666A-2 with a 74" length. It's a prop commonly used on the 360 -series Lycomings as used in many Pitts, Eagles etc. It has counter weighted blades and requires a larger spinner than a non counter weighted blade set.
I will probably take it, lets talk. I just bought a SNS-7 that needs help and this makes my third Hiper-Bipe. From your post I gather that you live in the Sacramento or Stockton area. I lived in El Dorado Hill for twenty eight years and still have friends in the area. You can contact me:
david.p.godwin @gmail.com
or 979 218 3589

dreambipe

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hi enzo
If you still have it
What is your phone numer
Thanks

Enzo

Reaction score
The prop and other items have a new home thanks to this forum. I should have posted it sold a long time ago.

Cheers
Enzo

Biggie Rat

Reaction score
I had this prop built up for my Hiperbipe project and then life intervened. The project was cancelled. This prop is SMOH and has never been installed on an engine. It's subject to the recurring eddy current inspection. It has a non suffix hub. I spoke with Stockton Propeller on 7-11-18 and they told me about a mod that they do that eliminates the need for the recurring inspection without buying a new hub. The AD still applies, but you would no longer have to do the inspection every 100 hours. Cost for that mod is $2300. I'm selling my prop at far less than I paid, to make it economically worthwhile for someone to use my prop and have the mod done. My price is $1500 plus shipping to your location, or pick it up here at SZP. I also have a very good condition spinner assembly for the prop for an additional $500. My prices are FIRM as I'm already selling them at way below what I paid for them.

If you are interested, please send me a PM or an email or just post a response. I'm on this forum everyday. It's a great place for info.

Cheers
Michael .... or Enzo as most of my friends call me
I'm on my third Hiperbipe . Yes, I must be nuts or the truth is I can't find a plane that I like as much. It if you still have the prop or other HiperBipe parts, please contact me. You mentioned Stockton Propeller, I lived in Sacramento area for twenty five years.

Latest posts