Hartzell 2 blade aerobatic prop and spinner assembly for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Enzo, Jul 12, 2018.

Help Support Biplane Forum by donating:

1. Jul 12, 2018 #1

Enzo

Enzo

Enzo

I had this prop built up for my Hiperbipe project and then life intervened. The project was cancelled. This prop is SMOH and has never been installed on an engine. It's subject to the recurring eddy current inspection. It has a non suffix hub. I spoke with Stockton Propeller on 7-11-18 and they told me about a mod that they do that eliminates the need for the recurring inspection without buying a new hub. The AD still applies, but you would no longer have to do the inspection every 100 hours. Cost for that mod is $2300. I'm selling my prop at far less than I paid, to make it economically worthwhile for someone to use my prop and have the mod done. My price is $1500 plus shipping to your location, or pick it up here at SZP. I also have a very good condition spinner assembly for the prop for an additional $500. My prices are FIRM as I'm already selling them at way below what I paid for them.

If you are interested, please send me a PM or an email or just post a response. I'm on this forum everyday. It's a great place for info.

Cheers
    Michael .... or Enzo as most of my friends call me

2. Jul 12, 2018 #2

chicoduster

chicoduster

chicoduster

Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

what exactly is the prop ? length ? Hub ?

3. Jul 12, 2018 #3

Enzo

Enzo

Enzo

The log book says the hub is a HC-C2YK-4CF. The blades are FC7666A-2 with a 74" length. It's a prop commonly used on the 360 series Lycomings as used in many Pitts, Eagles etc. It has counter weighted blades and requires a larger spinner than a non counter weighted blade set.

4. Jul 28, 2018 #4

Biggie Rat

Biggie Rat

Biggie Rat

I will probably take it, lets talk. I just bought a SNS-7 that needs help and this makes my third Hiper-Bipe. From your post I gather that you live in the Sacramento or Stockton area. I lived in El Dorado Hill for twenty eight years and still have friends in the area. You can contact me:
    david.p.godwin @gmail.com
    or 979 218 3589

5. Oct 17, 2018 #5

Jan Harmen Veldman

Jan Harmen Veldman

Jan Harmen Veldman

Hi Enzo, propeller still available? If yes, please send details to sales[at]amnetherlands.nl

6. Oct 17, 2018 #6

dreambipe

dreambipe

dreambipe

Registered Users Lifetime Supporter

Hi enzo
    If you still have it
    What is your phone numer
    Thanks

7. Oct 18, 2018 #7

Enzo

Enzo

Enzo

The prop and other items have a new home thanks to this forum. I should have posted it sold a long time ago.

Cheers
    Enzo

8. Oct 23, 2018 #8

Biggie Rat

Biggie Rat

Biggie Rat

I'm on my third Hiperbipe . Yes, I must be nuts or the truth is I can't find a plane that I like as much. It if you still have the prop or other HiperBipe parts, please contact me. You mentioned Stockton Propeller, I lived in Sacramento area for twenty five years.