• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Hartzell 2 blade aerobatic prop and spinner assembly for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enzo

Reaction score
I had this prop built up for my Hiperbipe project and then life intervened. The project was cancelled. This prop is SMOH and has never been installed on an engine. It's subject to the recurring eddy current inspection. It has a non suffix hub. I spoke with Stockton Propeller on 7-11-18 and they told me about a mod that they do that eliminates the need for the recurring inspection without buying a new hub. The AD still applies, but you would no longer have to do the inspection every 100 hours. Cost for that mod is $2300. I'm selling my prop at far less than I paid, to make it economically worthwhile for someone to use my prop and have the mod done. My price is $1500 plus shipping to your location, or pick it up here at SZP. I also have a very good condition spinner assembly for the prop for an additional $500. My prices are FIRM as I'm already selling them at way below what I paid for them.

If you are interested, please send me a PM or an email or just post a response. I'm on this forum everyday. It's a great place for info.

Cheers
Michael .... or Enzo as most of my friends call me

Latest posts

Back