• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Hatz For Sale

Carey

Reaction score
1991 Hatz CB-1 TTAF: 225 Lycoming O-320 TT: 2300 TSMO: 175
150 hrs on this plane/engine in the last 5 years. Flown Weekly
Engine OH around 2005
Sensenich Metal Prop M74DM, 74/58
Last Annual 2-1-2019
Since 2013:
New Ignition Harness, Oil Quick Drain Plug, Oil Cooler & Vermatherm, New Landing Gear Shock Cords, Carb OH, New Battery, R/H Exhaust & Muffler Replaced, Handheld Sporty's Radio with Antenna on Aircraft, New Sigtronics Intercom With Headsets designed for open cockpit
Aircraft has starter & battery, No Alternator.
Ferry Pilot Flew it from N California to Texas 16 Fuel Stops with no battery issues.
$28,900.00

This is a friend of mine, if you are interested let me know.

A/C is in Brady, TexasHatz1.png Hatz2.png Hatz4.png

cactusav8r

Cactusav8r
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty airplane ! Love the Silver...

bipe215

Reaction score
Two ailerons. Interesting how he has the starter ring outside the cowl. I've been trying got figure out a way to do that and keep the open cowl look.

Stan Amyett

Reaction score
My Hatz is still for sale and running great. The asking price is $26,900. This is a very well built, reliable and fun plane. Come look it over or call me at 325-456-3105 with questions.
Stan

Latest posts