• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hatz T-shirts for sale

jetsareforkids

Supporting Member
Reaction score
AD4A3837-F292-4F98-8F42-B7B293C41BC6.jpeg 253A37F6-4756-466C-AFBF-CFF1EC4502DC.jpeg Hatz Biplane T-Shirts for sale. My daughter and I made these up for her to sell at Oshkosh this summer. Turns out I was a little optimistic about the size of the Hatz apparel market. Medium large and extra-large available. $15 shipped to your door, $25 for two,$30 for three.

[email protected]

f18shack

Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Great deal. I'll help out and take one. Maybe someday I'll get a real Hatz to go with the t-shirt.

Can you do PayPal through that email address?

cfrasers

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased one at Oshkosh but another won't go astray. Whats the cheapest shipping cost you can get to Australia?

jetsareforkids

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased one at Oshkosh but another won't go astray. Whats the cheapest shipping cost you can get to Australia?

I'll check on the rates today and let you know. My daughter is pretty impressed one of her shirts is going to Australia.

dldihs

Reaction score
PayPal sent @26.00 for 2 XLs (hope that covers the PP charge?)
thanks!!!

Capt007

Reaction score
I would like 2 extra large let me know how to pay you on Pay Pal.

jetsareforkids

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Hatz shirts are hot this holiday season, I'm sending a bunch out and then I'll check inventory.

N439RV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll take a LG and #2 XL if you still have them.

jetsareforkids

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still have a few large Hatz shirts left, all others are sold out.

Capt007

Reaction score
I would like 2 ,let me know how to pay. I use pay pal.

Latest posts