• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Help identifying this Biplane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vangerob

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Rob, I'm from New HMpshire, USA and work next to a small airport and see many aircraft of all types, those that can land and take ff from a 4000' runway.
I'm an avid aviation enthusiast and just happened upon a Biplane I can't seem to identify.
This was on a taxiway doing engine tests, I believe the cowling was not installed.
I apologize for the poor quality of the picture as it was taken with my iPhone from quite a distance.

If any one has a clue I'd be interested in any information you may have as I like to properly identify planes in my album.

If I happen upon it again, I'll try for a close-up.
Rob

image-3671030290.jpg

Latest posts

Back