• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

HiperBipe project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twigee

Reaction score

Hi Guys,

I have a HiperBipe project for sale. It's been in an attached garage since purchase, below is a list of everything included.

Fuselage frame fully assembled & tig welded, structural attachments are complete, accessory attachments to do.

Seat assemblies fabricated & tacked

Tail sections are fully assembled & tacked (vert stab, 2X horz stab, elevator)

Engine Mount

Landing Gear

Cleveland Wheels / Brakes (6x6) - No Rubber

Flying wires - wing & tail - factory ordered

Tail Wheel - factory ordered

Wing Kit - factory ordered (lower skinned)

~ 2/3 AN hardware for the kit

Wing & tail lights

Full set of factory plans

The airplane is close to Calgary AB, were asking 4000$ but taking offers as well. Email is a little better way to get a hold of me however I will be checking here a couple times a day.

I have lots more pictures with better quality for anyone interested, they're on imageshack for anyone interested.

Cheers

Graham Conquergood
[email protected]

20101114_095718_hiperbipe_101.JPG

20101114_095844_hiperbipe_106.JPG

Edited by: Twigee

Latest posts

Back