• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Horizontal cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc8mech

Reaction score
Ok Gang, goal for today, get one horizontal covered. Was in Columbus yesterday to see Jim and Dondi at Aircraft Tech Support. Picked up a needed roll of anti-chafe tape and a quart of Poly-tak.
Dondi said the South Africans placed many orders for supplies. She related she is busy with Haz-mat lables for all the shippments going out. Jim stated during the big airplane show there were many people looking but not much buying going on. Venders repotred sales down for the week as to sales in pervious years. I told Jim we; Lynn, Bob, Steve, Dan, Jim, Carah, and myself only had to put one covering station down in the fabric workshop duing the week. The workshop can handel 40 folks at a time. Most of the week's sesions we had overflow. Some folks came back later to another workshop to get the "lab work" in. Beej, should have remembered to take the "Flyers" you made up. That will be on the check list for next year. I'll print some off tonight and file those in one of my many piles. Later Erich

Latest posts

Back