• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

I finally found the best open cockpit intercom.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waco Driver

Registered Users
Reaction score
Been flying open cockpit biplanes for 26 years and have to report on the only intercom that absolutely works in the open cockpit environment. I have tried them all and this has been amazing installed in my just completed 1929 Waco CSO. And the winner is FLIGHTECH ITC-2003-ENRI. I don't have any stock in this company and I share this to save others the time and money I wasted on intercoms that don't work well in open cockpits. When I ordered this knowing it had an automatic squelch adjustment I was very skeptical but the thing works great! The Intercom control is located to the right of the Becker Txpdr above the breakers in the first photo.
DSC07408WACONC618NRHInstrumentPanelWS.jpg

DSC07411WACONC618NLHInstrumentPanel9X6-180.jpg

DSC07431NC618NWS.jpg

Latest posts

Back