• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

I really liked my Acroduster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been having real trouble sleeping the last couple days-nites. Was thinking about that poor S2E sitting in NH and how nice it would be. Then I read the last few posts in the 1936 Rose Keet for sale and really fell in love with it to. Then my gaze wandered left to the picture of my old Acroduster 2 in my own reply and I realized how wonderful it was flying and testing that airplane. It was alot of heartache(engines) mixed with pure joy. I doubt if anything can compare to the first flight in a biplane you have cobbled together yourself....? (or your first flight in a single place Pitts) :) I have been blessed. I've also been blessed by this forum and so many of it's members.

My sincere thanks.

Jack

PS. First flight in EAABipe40FF was pretty exciting too. I had removed about 30# from front of airplane w/o adjusting the hor. stab. No adj. trim- holding forward pressure(considerable) to maintain both climb and glide was a trip...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back