• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

I've decided to sell my Skybolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rarossi

Reaction score
Fellow Skybolters, I've decided to sell my Skybolt and wanted to let this community know in case any of you know someone who wants to experience the thrill of flying a Skybolt without the pain and expense of building one. If you do, please pass this along to them. Thanks.

Here is the text from my Barnstormers ad:

2008 SKYBOLT W/ IO-540 • $46,000 • FOR SALE OR TRADE • Open cockpit 2008 Skybolt with IO-540 C1B5 with Hartzell C2YK c/s prop. All compressions 75+, 98 hrs TTAF&E. (will change as flown) Hooker harnesses front and rear. Christian inverted oil and fuel, GRT EIS, Microair comm and xpdr. Recent condition inspection (3/18). Push you back in your seat T/O acceleration and climb out. Flies straight and level hands off and is light and responsive on the controls. Recently recovered and finished in Ranthane Pontiac Red. Wheel pants included but not mounted. All logs, documentation, and additional pictures available on request. • Contact Randall A. Rossi, Owner - located Georgetown, TX USA • Telephone: 512-826-5024 [email protected]

Latest posts

Back