• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

JPI EDM 830

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mbibbey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not in a biplane, but related:

I just installed a JPI EDM 830 in my O-540 equipped Cherokee Six after getting paranoid about only having Oil temp/press and 1 EGT. I tanked a jug a few months ago and seemingly couldn't trust the steam gauges anymore. I've flown it twice since 830 install and I am extremely impressed and 1000% more at-ease with the info I receive. Some guys say it will only increase paranoia for 3 months looking at too much info, but for me I am relieved to have what appears to be an accurate representation of what is actually happening up front. They make a 740 model for experimental which is comparable. Plus, its all downloadable via thumb/USB for diagnosis.

Chief Aircraft supply is running a rebate/discount ending April 30.

Cheers!!

Attachments

• IMG_2700.jpg
    IMG_2700.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2629.jpg
    IMG_2629.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 77

Latest posts

Back