• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Juan Carlos, new member in Spain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juan Carlos

Reaction score
Good day. I'm a new member from Spain and I'm considering building a biplane, at this moment leaning towards the Marquart Charger. Many years ago I started to build a Piel Emeraude, project that I had to stop for many and usual reasons, and I built so little of it that I might as well start another project.

A few weeks ago, I come to know that it is possible to get a full set of plans for the Stampe with a licence number included. Then I looked for information about the Stampe and compare it with other designs and since I had copies of the plans that were on the Charger Yahoo Group, and also because I have a few hours in a Bucker Jungman, that's why I'm considering building the Charger, not a small undertaking it seems.

With a little more digging into plans, help from this forum, and soul searching, I hope to soon make up my mind about what to build, biplane or not, preferably biplane.

Latest posts

Back