Jungster 1 Plans needed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sunnylane, May 23, 2018.

Help Support Biplane Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. May 23, 2018 #1

Sunnylane

Sunnylane

Sunnylane

I am brand new for the forum. Two days ago I purchased a Jungster 1 at an estate auction. It has been sitting in storage for the last 12 years. My plans, eventually, are to remove all the covering and make sure the airframe is healthy. Totally go over it and recover it. It looks in very good condition the way it sits right now. I am looking for a set of plans in good condition for the Junster 1. No pics to post yet.

2. Oct 10, 2018 #2

Kenny Barley

Kenny Barley

Kenny Barley

So I bought this plane listed above, and have always dreamed of flying. When I inquired for the plans in California, they are $250. I'm trying to pay my way through college, so any money I save goes to my tuition. Does anyone have any used plans which I can save a few bucks with? Hopefully I can complete this project over the next few years.

3. Oct 11, 2018 at 12:13 PM #3

dcstrng

dcstrng

dcstrng

As you've intimated, Mr, Howard Allmon from California has acquired the rights to the Jungster plans (both "1" and "2" I believe) -- just sent him $250 for a set (not sure what I intend to do with them, but the 8/10ths sorta-Jungmeister design has intrigued me off and on for decades).

4. Oct 11, 2018 at 3:49 PM #4

Kenny Barley

Kenny Barley

Kenny Barley

Cool. Tell me how this works out. Keep me posted on the project.