• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Jungster for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

europeballoon

europeballoon
Reaction score
Hello:) I am a new member in this Forum and I would like to offer my Jungster I project, actually within all fuselage and tail wood frame finished, upper wing wood finished, lower wings ribs finished, cromo molibdene landing gear finished, original plans Kamiskas - Mc Leod. I also have a Walter Minor III-4 on line engine, never used since last overhaul. Unfortunately I will not be able to finish it and I think it deserves to fly some day:), not so far!!!. If anybody is
interested, please do letme know, I will send pictures. Located at Buenos Aires Argentina. Best regards, Eduardo Aráoz

Latest posts

Back