• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Latest Version, Generation 3 Ignition Install Manu

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc acro2

Reaction score

Latest Version, Generation 3 Ignition Install Manual Available<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />[/B]

I’ve been getting a lot of inquires on the G3i Ignition system and the interface / install modifications on existing magnetos (Slick and Bendix mags). If you go to www.g3ignition.com and go G3i installation instuctions page. The latest full version of the complete installation manual in a 1.5mb pdf. file for you to view. The latest testimonial I received from Brandon Jewett was his fuel economy on a flight of 2 RV-6’s going down to NM. To identical RV-6’s flew together, same engines"0-360-A1A and Hartzell CS 76" props. Both lean identically for cruise. The trip was 239 nautical miles at 11.500ft at 170k indicated. Brandon had a passenger and was 400lbs heavier than the other RV-6 and burned 20.1 gallons of fuel with the G3i Ignition system, while the other with stock Slick mags. burned 25.1 gallons. My new 2000 lbs digital tension meter just showed up for peak and hold static pulls with and without G3i systems active and those dyno results from my Supercharged Acro Duster 2 will be available soon. Check the manual out and if you have any questions, I’ll be happy to answer them.

Sincerely,

Thomas Shpakow
Generation 3 Ignition
www.g3ignition.com

Latest posts

Back