• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Leather Flying Helmets - fit David Clark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mags

Reaction score
I have for sale 2 leather flying helmets that fit David Clark headsets. One is a Small (worn twice), the other is a Medium (worn about 5 times, interior shot is of the Medium to show lack of wear/sweatstains).

They've been sitting around for about 15 years, time for someone else to use them.

Made by Flight Suits Ltd, El Cajon, CA (known also as Gibson and Barnes). Medium-dark brown leather. No velcro, snaps and adjustable buckles for the chin straps. These are not cheapo imported helmets.

Asking $90 for the pair, $50 each, shipping extra, shipped as you like.

I don't know if you need a certain number of posts to get pm's, so if pm-ing doesn't work or you don't hear back from me, just reply to this thread, its supposed to let me know there's a reply.

Hopefully someone can put these to good use.

20110507_113714_IMG_0459_1.JPG
20110507_113749_IMG_0460_1.JPG
20110507_113820_IMG_0461_1.JPG
Edited by: Mags

Latest posts

Back