• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Leather helmet advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertsailor

Reaction score
This is starting to get funny. Ordered the goggles now I need advice on a helmet. I had one picked out from a place in Oregon..Chief Aviation. They had a choice of cloth or leather and they both fit the David Clark headsets, good to go I thought. But a few minutes ago I tried to order online and they only ship to billing address which doesn't work for me because I send all my stuff to an address in Blaine Wa which is a 2 minute drive once I'm across the border and I save all the extra taxes our lovely country want to add. So do any of you know where I can buy a soft helmet that fits the David Clark headsets?? I prefer leather because its going to be cool flying that little plane back from Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Back