• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Look what I found at the local car swap meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1489715297.041192.jpg

59/200 signed RT Foster print. I flew RC at this one, a girl was my caller. Some chick name Patty ;-)

Funny it was at a basically forgotten airport in Oklahoma. Bill White, and Tom Jones among other local greats had something to do with it in sure. I was 15! And just happy to see it and beable to fly RC with some heroes. (We all got to fly from the local club if we put in the paperwork and passed a demo flight. I had a Goldberg Ultimate with a Enya 120 4stroke...pretty top of the line for this 15yr old in 1996 ;-) anyway, only seen this print hanging in a few local airports and Museums. I believe 200 were sold for some sort of fund raiser. It has $385.00 on the back. Not a bad $19 find!

Latest posts

Back