• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Project or Parts Clipped wing Cub taylorcraft

rdwrv4

Reaction score
Ahh lost job soo lowering expenses selling my RV8 and wanting to replace it with a much less expensive plane. Would like a clipped wing cub or taylorcraft. flying or project or parts Need two seats and enclosed cuz I fly in the winter. will take partial trade for RV8 70K RV8 that is very nice.
call pm or email Robin 909 866 2099

I am sure there is a project in a hangar near you! let me know what is out there

Tomcat

Reaction score
There's a beautifull set of clipped T-craft wings for sale on barnstormers right now.

Is your RV8 on barnstormers? My hangar partner is in the market for one and activley looking.

dxlyj

Reaction score
There's a beautifull set of clipped T-craft wings for sale on barnstormers right now.

Is your RV8 on barnstormers? My hangar partner is in the market for one and activley looking.
There's a more complete Swick T project for sale on barnstormers.com for less than the (gorgeous) wings. In Minnesota.
DL

rdwrv4

Reaction score
I'm not selling the RV8 till close to flying or buying something else, it is not advertised

n90764

Reaction score
I have a TaylorCraft Swift/clip wing that was restored in 2004 and is in great condition. It needs an engine. Inside and out a very nice plane. Have all the baffling, exhasut, airbox, spinner, motormount, etc... just needs an engine. $9500.

darylat8750

Reaction score
I have a TaylorCraft Swift/clip wing that was restored in 2004 and is in great condition. It needs an engine. Inside and out a very nice plane. Have all the baffling, exhasut, airbox, spinner, motormount, etc... just needs an engine. $9500.
Is it set up for a Cont or Lyc? Pictures?

Blue Max

Reaction score
n90764 said:
I would be interested in this clip wing. Please provide additional information. How do I contact you?
Thanks,
Tod
Kennewick, WA
[email protected]

n90764

Reaction score
The airframe time is: TT-1905. It was converted in 2004. See the FAA’s website: http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/ N95690

Complete Logs, Aerobatical, Single Pilot or Pilot and Passenger Sticks, Inverted Fuel, Hooker Aerobatic harness inertial lap and shoulder harnes for dual flying, all Swick Mods - Servo Aileron / Servo Trim Elevator, 2-12 gallon Fuel tanks, Cleveland Wheel and brakes, Fiberglass Wing Tips, Stronger Stainless Steel Drag Wires, Beefed up Leading Edge Fitting and Nose Bowl, Painted Wheel Pants, Dual Position Brakes, Aileron Push Rod and Bell Cranks, Tons of Drawings, STC Paperwork, AM/FM Cassette Radio, JPI Engine Monitor, Very clean, well maintained aircraft, Annual just expired in March! Setup for Lycoming O-360

Latest posts