• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Looking to trade Voyager for bipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N6808M

Reaction score

Hello,
Looking to trade my Stinson Voyager 108-3 for a bipe. Skybolt, Starduster, etc... Below are the specs. The plane is listed on Barnstormers for pics or I can e-mail them to you if you're interested. [email protected]
Thanks for your time!
Stinson Voyager for a two place aerobatic plane. Looking for a Pitts, SkyBolt, Christen Eagle, RV-4, Decathlon (not a Super D). I also have a really nice 5x10 V-nose carpeted trailer that I would throw in to the deal if necessary. 165HP Franklin 2189TT,300 SMOH, All cylinders built and flow balanced with 220 valves, Cleveland brakes, New windshield,4 place intercom, Mode C transponder with fresh inspection, strobes, float fittings, new tires, upgraded oil filter, always hankered, interior and paint/fabric in good condition. flown regularly with my wife and kids. • ContactJason M. Noll, Owner - located Champaign, IL USA • Telephone: 217.493.3671

Edited by: N6808M

Latest posts

Back