• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of Pitts Parts for sale

Reaction score
I am rebuilding a pitts S1C I have some misc. parts for sale they include but are not limited to the following

New groves landing gear with axles

Used 600x6 wheels

Used 600x6 backing plates

Used 600x6 wheel pants

Used stock landing gear with 600x6 axles

Polished propeller for a 0-235

Conical Motor Mount

christopher

Reaction score
Airplaneairplane said:
I am rebuilding a pitts S1C I have some misc. parts for sale they include but are not limited to the following

New groves landing gear with axles

Used 600x6 wheels

Used 600x6 backing plates

Used 600x6 wheel pants

Used stock landing gear with 600x6 axles

Polished propeller for a 0-235

Conical Motor Mount
Can you give any additional information on the prop?
Nunnster will be telling you to post the price... LOL It would be nice to know how much for each, especially th prop and pants. Thanks

Reaction score
the Prop is a Sensenich M76AM-2-46 it is 74 inches with a 50 degrees of pitch and is polished with 489 Hours total with a complete log book. I will take 950.00 for the prop

the wheel pants I will take 200.00 for the set

patioed

PATIOED
Reaction score
two questions...price on the grove gear and model # and price on the used stock gear...
do you have pictures?

Thanks

Reaction score
patioed said:
two questions...price on the grove gear and model # and price on the used stock gear...
do you have pictures?

Thanks
The grove gear is custom it is the same as Pitts model only it is 12 inches wider and drilled for six inch wheels I will take 1050 for it. I will take 350 for the stock gear it also has six inch tire axles.

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
the Prop is a Sensenich M76AM-2-46 it is 74 inches with a 50 degrees of pitch and is polished with 489 Hours total with a complete log book. I will take 950.00 for the prop

the wheel pants I will take 200.00 for the set
Sorry if this is old but do you still have the prop? I just bought a Smith with a 0-235 and it needs a new prop.

Larry

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Some questions please. What is the pitch in inches. Where is it located. And what did it come off of. I think this will work but am concerned that it is a bit too much pitch.

Thanks, Larry

Latest posts