• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Low Priced Hardware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beej

Creator of this place
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
These guys sell at shows, they have no web presence. Make a list, call it in, and they will get you a price.

Example pricing: I needed some floating clip nuts, these were $1.10 each at AS&S, here they were $3.50 for 15 pcs.

B&B Aircraft Supplies
P.O. Box 37
202 S. Center
Gardner, KS 66030

(913) 884-5930
Fax (913) 884-6533

Thanks Beej.... sounds good.

No web, huh? Now if I can just remember how to order stuff the old-fashioned way!

Bruce :)

Beej I just ordered and received in ONE day most of the hardware on our listof required hardware for Lower wings. I was a little concerned about the billthinking it was going to be around $100. Well it turned out to be $45. Oh by the way it was B&B, people that we saw in Oklahoma. Had you orderedthose nutplates or anchor nuts used on elev trim and a thousand other placesfrom B&B because I couldn't come up with a part number that made senseto them. B&B is a great resource and so easy to work with. Mark

B&B got his start with Frank & Ethel at Airparts in Kansas City in the '70's. He has been at it for a while.

Latest posts

Back