• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LugBug 500 Aircraft Tug

bjkirby2000

Aerobat, Hawk-XP, Lancair Super-ES, Smith MiniPL
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Baron ready Lug bug tug

BARON READY LUG BUG TUG • $850 • FOR SALE • Beech Baron or Bonanza ready aircraft tug by Lug Bug. Available adapters will allow this tug to move other model aircraft as well. Electric start (battery removed for freight) starts in seconds all year round. Forward and reverse gears. Secure attachment, easy to attach and remove from aircraft. Located in Ocala, FL

Bj

bjkirby2000

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
REDUCED to $650. Electric Start, new solenoid, needs a battery. Pull started today on first pull without battery.

Rajseth

Reaction score
Are you willing to ship it to NJ? For how much? Pictures?
Raj Seth 9174531100

bjkirby2000

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I see you are new to the group. Welcome. Yes I will be willing to crate and ship it. The cost will be reasonable. If you are coming to SUN N FUN I can bring it to you.

Waco Driver

Registered Users
Reaction score
I am Flying to Spruce Creek, 7FL6, on Jan 17th in my A36 so I'll be close by. Drop me an email at [email protected] if you still have the Lug Bug.

Latest posts