• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Marks’ SA101

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It’s been madness around here. Wife lost her sister and dealing with getting her on travel.
I’m left home on DP, that’s dog patrol not the other thing[emoji854], and I got word Mon that Tom was going to deliver the new ride to Casa de Smizo, Griggs Aircraft to the business world.
After it gets unloaded I get an excited phone call from Chris telling me what a cool little airplane I got. I stopped sweating, the last thing I dropped off up there was way different. Sheesh.
I then got a phone call from Tom praising Chris and the crew for the help and he got the $1 tour and loved it.
The biggest thank you’s to all that had a part in this.
Will, I’m still in your and Steve’s debt.
Tom Womack for doing a great job of getting it to the side of the world in absolutely crap weather, can you say 1000 mile detour?
And then there’s Chris and Matt. Making room for my junk, going above and beyond what is required.
I’m not worthy!
So I’m trying peddle all the parts I’m not using into cash so I can fly this puppy.
So we are building a new mount for a conical engine, this is frankenmotor #3 according to recent posts. When we get it assembled I’ll post some pics. It’s essentially the race motor from the Smith but a bit less compression.
I’m on the weight loss train trying to make sure the W&B is gonna work and down 18# since the 1st of Jan.
Anybody want a Clipt Cubby, make a heluva deal to ya.

Latest posts

Back