• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marquart Charger 2-seater for sale

El Piloto

Registered Users
Reaction score
Currently in license. Continental engine 125 HP. Mint metal prop. Low times all around .Spare engine. Spare crankshaft. All Polyfiber coverings. Approved for aerobatics when in USA before importation to Canada. Located a 1 and 1/2 hour drive north of Toronto, Ontario. Always hangared since new. No corrosion. There are several videos on youtube.com. Do a search for "charleygarth". Here is one of the videos: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d6nAPwM3h0[/ame]
Excellent engine. All logs from day one. Asking $27,500 Canadian dollars (about $21,700 in USA dollars). Comes with complete set of drawings. No damage history. Clear title. [email protected]

Last edited:

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have pics? Not a buyer here but would like to see it and pics sell planes.

El Piloto

Registered Users
Reaction score
I have added details on how to view videos. Aircraft last flew about one week ago...a 50 minute hop with a good friend as pilot. I am going to miss having that aeroplane in the hangar...! Good, solid, and no bad habits. For much of its life it flew with an AeroMatic propeller which was discarded several years ago in favor of a metal climb propeller. I have not had the time to search out a new spinner -although I am sure one could be made.

DSC05772 (Large).jpg

DSC07674 (Large).JPG

DSC07889 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
5 to ten years of work for 21 large. Bargain. Probably 8 grand worth of streamline wires and tubing.

freerangequark

Mostly harmless.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
This is a bargain! I know another 125 hp Charger. I ran into him at Reno Stead last month and we departed at the same time to head west over the Sierra Nevada Mountains over Donner Pass.

The Charger, even with 125hp compared to my 150 did just fine!

Last edited:

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right prop, not in a hurry.......great fun machine. Very nice and right color....

NO! I have two too many airplanes already according to Marcia. And it won't fit. (I think I could shoehorn a S1C into the hangar):rolleyes:

Again, very beautiful airplane. And those engines are so smooth.

Jack

navybipe

Reaction score
Ed Marquart was a master welder with an O/A torch. he explained to me the zen of gas welding, which made the difference.

Latest posts