• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

SOLD Marquart MA4 single place biplane project for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bentonbee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marquart MA4 biplane project is SOLD
MA4=1.JPG
IMG_0998.JPEG
This is a former flying homebuilt airplane. I have never flown it. I bought it as a project and discovered I am too heavy for it. I think you should probably weigh 180 lbs or less for it. I weight 220 lbs..too heavy.
The project includes 4130 steel tube fuselage that is uncovered. Wings are still covered. Streamlined Flying wires and tail wires included. Tail surfaces included. Landing gear is there with out the shock struts. Gas tank that was used comes with it. I have a full set of plans. And the aircraft registration. No wheels, no engine no propeller. The photo is of when it was flying. The Starduster nosebowl was removed and doesn't come with it. Neither does the turtle deck. It has been in my shed for a couple years. It is dusty but has been out of the weather. I am asking 1800 dollars for it. Open to offers. Located near Deep River Iowa. No payment in checks. Cash only. I will not ship. You come pick it up here

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back