• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

meyers little toot for sale

littletootpilot

Registered Users
Reaction score
up for grabs. i have my little toot biplane for sale asking 30k
it has a injected lycoming 360 with inverted oil system. The engine has about 600 hrs smoh and is a very strong running engine. no longer going to be flying. have other intrests that i have been wanting to do for some time and now is the time to move on to those.
if it does not sell complete it will be completely parted out Edited by: littletootpilot

TFF1

Reaction score
The engine is worth something, but the airframe will be neutered with no paperwork. 30k is flying airplane money; too bad pretty airplane.

Sonoftoot

Reaction score
This is a very nice airplane!
Well worth the money offeres appreciated!

Here are the pictures!

IMG_5622.jpg

IMG_5623.jpg

IMG_5624.jpg

Sonoftoot

Reaction score
Here is an additional picture of the completed Instrument panel front and back to show the quality of this project! If intrested, offers are accepted!

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg

rlborger

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Gents,

I am familiar with this project. It is a high quality build to this point. The original builder was a craftsman. All it needs for completion is finishing the forward fuselage metal work, cover the aft fuselage, add some wiring in the fuselage, add a prop, fit the cowl, paint and assemble. Had it been available when I started my Toot, I would have jumped on it.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's for sale...I see pics and video of a flying plane and then pics of a project. Needs clarification I believe....

Latest posts