• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

MTV-9-B-C prop hub advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colekingx

Reaction score
I am making a new composite cowl for a Skybolt project. My idea is to use an old hub to mount the rear bulkhead and spinner on my engine. Then I can shape the cowl to match the spinner without the freshly overhauled blades in the way. I wouldn’t have to work around the blades and no risk of damage to the blades or my head.
An old unairworthy hub would be perfect. I asked the MT factory when I ordered my new spinner, but they didn’t have anything old/damaged.

Latest posts

Back