• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

My Skybolt for sale

FlyingFarmer

FlyingFarmer
Reaction score
Reluctantly I have decided to put my Skybolt on the market.
Finished 2008
I0-360 200HP
Hoffman CS prop
2017 Sun-n-Fun Reserve Grand Champion Award.
Radio, Txp, GPS.
Stratus II
Asking $59,500 USD
Will consider delivery for costs anywhere in the USA/Canada.

Sun n Fun 2017.JPG

Jerry

Radial Skybolt Builder: 205% completed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty looking ride. You shouldn't have a problem selling it.

FlyingFarmer

FlyingFarmer
Reaction score
Pretty looking ride. You shouldn't have a problem selling it.
It's a good all round aircraft, I've really enjoyed flying it and will be sorry to see it go, but it's time to cut back, three aircraft is just one too many!

Reaction score
Hi Peter, have this one been in Sweden for a while? It is G-reg, but is it located in UK or Canada now?

tedrankine

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Peter... i have been seriously thinking the same thing with my S2A...multiple plane 'itis' as well. The pitts is just not getting flown as much as it deserves... but then i fly it, and .... and we still never got together in Fla.

FlyingFarmer

FlyingFarmer
Reaction score
Hey Peter... i have been seriously thinking the same thing with my S2A...multiple plane 'itis' as well. The pitts is just not getting flown as much as it deserves... but then i fly it, and .... and we still never got together in Fla.
Hi Ted,
I'm going to advertise my Skybolt for sale soon, I'll be sorry to see her go but I must downsize. I'm still in FL if you're around?

tedrankine

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
i am .. but just checking in to return to Canada for the week then back down. PM me if you are going to be around sun and fun week or beyond. My Pitts is down

Bell1st

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Peter

I'm not in a position to buy at the moment but would like to come out to look at your Skybolt when I'm in Canada. Personal email is [email protected] .
Thanks in advance.

Larry Arnold

tedrankine

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
hey peter.. are you and the plane back ?

Bell1st

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you in Ontario as well Ted? S2 is more airplane than I think I'm interested in, but always nice to meet others that are interested in airplanes!

tedrankine

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Bell 1st. I am in Ontario, but the S 2 is in florida. not even sure if i have the time to bring her home this summer.

Latest posts