• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

N33JK first flight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qgraber

Reaction score
After re-painting all the fuselage sheet metal and assembling the whole plane, N33JK has taken flight again! This was my first flight in a S-1 and a childhood dream come true!! All went well. Took off from our 1750 ft grass strip and flew to Starkville to a nice large runway for a little "gittin used to it" practice then flew back to my Dad's 2500 ft grass strip. I'll try to get a picture posted in a day or so.

Latest posts

Back