• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

N512P on Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Team, I have had a great time with my Model 12 but probably missed the best "age" window for being able to truly take advantage of the amazing capabilities of this airplane. I am not in any hurry but willing to sell if there is interest or right buyer. Right now it is a lot of fun to fly and a true work of art.

N512P has been described as one of the finest, owner built airplanes in the fleet and has a very distinctive appearance - you will never be able to hide with this one - draws a crowd wherever you go. The one-of-a-kind flame pattern looks even better in person and is a perfect match for the spectacular lines of the M12. In addition to being a blast to fly - it could serve as a traffic generator for a business, a final piece to your hangar collection or just a great fun plane.

Nearly every available upgrade including full Barrett Performance Engine. Full ADSB in / out capability with Garmin GTX 345, Garmin SL40 Nav Com and Garmin Aera 660 panel mount. Carbon seats, smoke system, Hooker harnesses, .... If you want it it is probably on the plane.

There is a ton of information on this wonderful plane on the web but will answer any questions - send me an email.

Price is $215,000.

Thanks / S

512P - Panel.jpg512P - Profile.jpg512P - Radios.jpg512P - Flying.jpg

Latest posts

Back